Search

Sun-Dried Tomato Skyr Dip

 

Continuing with my recent obsession for skyr,
I found this recipe that I wanted to share with you.

Sun-dried tomato skyr dip
1 container plain skyr
2 cloves garlic
1 table spoon of thyme
35 g (21/2 tablespoons) tomato paste
Dash of pepper
Dash of salt
10 to 12 diced sun-dried tomatoes

Combine skyr, garlic, thyme, and tomato paste and blend until smooth
Add sun-dried tomatoes
Add skyr to desired thickness
Add pepper and salt to taste

This recipe is from skyr.is. I have not yet tried their skyr, but will keep an eye out for them at my local market. I do however, love that siggi's has such eco-friendly and beautiful packaging.
(I'm a graphic designer...of course I love the packaging)

You can check out the other recipes using skyr from skyr.is here.


No comments:

Post a Comment