Search

Casual Friday


I'd totally wear this outfit to meet some girlfriends for coffee, or to push Lola
on the swings at the park. It's simple, classic, and stylish without any fuss...and the
bonus is that the bag is big enough to fit everything that Lola will need too.

Shop this Look: 
shirt anthropologie Wandering Wake Tank on sale for $29.95
jeans AG Adriano Goldschmeid Tomboy in 10 Years $233
bag Chloe Brown Satchel Bag £1,102.00
shoes J Jill I apologize but these are no longer available :o(
necklace Urban Outfitters asymetrical free bird necklace $18

OK so, the Chloe bag is a fantasy, but...a girl can dream, right? (sigh)
Besides, I'm positive that a similar look will turn up in a thrift store.....eventually.


1 comment:

  1. So I just have to say, I'm not a mommy, but I would TOTALLY wear this outfit!!! :) It's simple, chic & very feminine. :) Totally love it. :)

    ReplyDelete