Search

Sexy Beach Hair


I  love the look of sexy beach hair!
While my hair is naturally wavy, there is just something special that happens to your locks when you are in the salty sea air. Even though we now live only minutes from the beach I unfortunately, do not get the chance to enjoy the surf, sand, and sun near as much as I'd like due to our hectic schedule (and my only slightly irrational fear of Lola getting sunburned).

And yes, I know...there are plenty of hair products out there to cheat this look, but I can not justify paying the cost of the designer products to recreate the tousled waves I could get for free while having fun on the beach.

Here is some great news!
I was searching around the web and happened upon this brilliant recipe for
making your own Surf Spray hair product!

2 teaspoons of epsom salt
2 squirts of water based hair gel 
4 ounces of water
combine in a spray bottle
shake well before each use

And the best part, it costs only pennies and a couple of minutes to make.

Compare to 
Bumble & Bumble Surf Spray (4oz) $23
Frederic Fekkai Marine Summer Hair Beach Waves (5oz)  $23



No comments:

Post a Comment