Search

Sew Beautiful


I have been working on a new sewing pattern (I will show you as soon as it's
ready
), and as I worked  and reworked the pattern, my poor finger tip was getting numb
from all the pinning and re-pinning of the material. Frustrated and sore, I decided to switch creative gears, rummaged through my box of things that I saved to use for something someday, and grabbed a piece of costume jewelry. I cut the glass beads from the string,
and re-purposed them as tops for beautiful new straight pins.

 The larger flat top of the decorative pins are the perfect solution to sore finger tips.
I'm pretty pleased with the results!
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Awesome idea Maureen, love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! you are so clever and creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both so much! I'm so glad you like them. :O)

    ReplyDelete